Monday, July 7, 2008

Some Family Pics

My brother-in-law asked me to take some pictures of his daughter while she was visiting last week. I did that same thing last year and we had lots of fun - but this year was a little more difficult. Ahhhh, the moods of an eight-almost-nine-year old. I planned to start out with some family pics - but she wasn't havin it. So, I got her alone and she loosened up a bit. The funny part is - she's a total ham (as you can see from the previous video of her dancing). So, here's a few pictures of my niece - she really is growing into a gorgeous young lady. And if you want to see the comparison from last year click HERE.






with daddy...


with my kylie-bear....


the family....


And a fun couple shot....

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.