Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Beautiful Girl

This is one of my friends from JUNIOR HIGH and her lovely daughter. They came to visit for a modeling job and you'll see why when you look at these pictures. The funny part of the story is that her mom was such a "tom-boy" when we were growing up - and look at her daughter - the girliest of girls!

These are only a few of the hundreds of pictures I took. It's going to take me forever to get through them all - but it's great to take pictures of a willing participant - so I took full advantage of the time.

My favorite one is at the end - at the church with the big red doors.






No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.