Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Newborn Baby

Just being with a newborn and her parents brings back all the memories of my little one - but it's hard to believe she was ever that small. We had a long session yesterday - this little sweety didn't really want her picture taken. Hopefully that will change as she gets older - since I get to photograph her entire first year! :) This family has a gorgeous home - almost 100 years old! The detail and character in every room was just so fascinating to me. I can't wait to take tons of pictures of little miss "M" in all the nooks and crannys of her home as she grows up.

Here are a few preview pictures.....

(click on it to see it a little bigger)



No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.