Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's all about the LEAVES!

As you can see below, baby "J" was really into the leaves during our session. It was sooo cute! Hey, at least he wasn't crying right? I've done many sessions with this family and they are also really good friends of mine. It's amazing to watch the kids grow up - right before my eyes (and my camera). You can see some past images by clicking here and here.

I always have fun with them..... :) Hopefully mom won't mind that I'm posting some really funny AND CUTE pictures of these two munchkins.



The fascinating leaves...
Big sister.....

PLEASE TAKE THIS HAT OFF!!!!!
I didn't even know you could do this with a santa hat!!! :)

And lastly - the sweetest picture. Big sister wanted to say a prayer with Daddy. Doesn't it melt your heart??? I added an old fashioned special effect - I think this would make a really nice canvas......





No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.