Thursday, December 6, 2007

My little ham...

So, I just got home from a charity Texas Hold 'em Poker Tournament that my husband's work put on - it was a lot of fun. For those of you who might not know - I really enjoy playing Texas Hold 'Em Poker. I don't play online or anything - but I enjoy a monthly game with friends. If you've never played - you should try it - it's fun!

Anyway, I don't have time to actually get something constructive done between now and when my husband get's here (he's on his way) and I realized that I hadn't posted any pics of my cutie-pie lately sooooooo........

She did this herself - I asked her if she was ready to go bye-bye and this was how I found her by the door. I wonder if this is how I look to her when it's time to go???? And, credit goes to my Nikon Cool-Pix point and shoot camera for these first two pictures. My "big" camera wasn't ready.


She thinks her underwear is a hat???


And, mommy's favorite, hot pink cowboy boots! :) You can click on this one to see it bigger.

Gotta go.... he's home!! :)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.