Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CHRISTMAS CARDS

Well, I decided to go ahead and post a few of the Holiday Card Templates that I have created. There will be more - and I'm open to ideas! :) I'm trying to make sure that there is a variety of styles and colors - something for everyone! I know it seems early, but the fall is filling up quickly, so please contact me soon if you want to do pictures and holiday cards with me. I will need to have sessions done by the first week of December so I can create and order the cards and have them to you for sending.

These are all 5x7 templates that can be used as a photo card (one sided) or a folded greeting card. Prices start at $35.00 per 25 cards if you use an available template. If you would like a custom design, pricing may be more. I will also be offering "volume" pricing for those of you that want to make your own cards and insert a picture. Pricing will start at $35.00 for 25 prints (4x6 or smaller / one image choice). For anyone out there that has done a recent session and would like to order holiday cards with a picture from your session - let me know!









No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.