Saturday, August 11, 2007

Playtime

I'm still working on some galleries that need to get done - the never-ending "digital darkroom". But, I thought I would post a couple cute "snapshots" of my baby....

Evenings at our house are usually full of "monkey business" with Dad. He is Kylie's favorite toy - as you can see by the t-shirt. She absolutely LOVES to wrestle with Dad and do flips over the top of him - it's really quite a hoot to watch!


And bath time - oh so sweet! She loves to lay down in the bath and try to drink the water - GROSS! I try to discourage her but that only makes her do it more. This is the look I get when I say - "don't drink the water - yucky!"

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.