Tuesday, October 30, 2007

All about the family!

So, it was a CRAZY weekend with family in town and my sister-in-law's wedding. I took a few pictures while she was getting ready - but the wedding stuff is much more stressful than what I do most the time. It's the ONE SPECIAL DAY - so much pressure to get it right! Good thing I wasn't the "official" photographer for the day. Plus, I had to chase my little munchkin around between shots. So, I thought I'd share a few of my pics - and the beautiful bride. :)

First..... the dress - isn't is gorgeous??

And... the shoes and flowers.....


And, the bride IN the dress.....

A close up of her big blue eyes....
And the post wouldn't be complete without my little sweety....
And, my other sweety! :)



No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.