Saturday, October 20, 2007

Busy, busy, busy!!!





Well, I must say a big thank you to all of my clients that have helped me launch my business this year. It's official - I'm booked through the end of the year. Almost all of my business has been referrals from happy customers - which is the best kind of referral. :) I really appreciate all of the support and hope to continue the relationships well into the future! If you would like to be on a waiting list for a session before January, send me an email: crystalcjames@yahoo.com

Among other things, I am currently working on my 2008 pricing and new products. I would love to have any feedback or suggestions on new products or things you'd like to see from me in the future. Shoot me an email or leave me a comment. :)


For now - some fun pictures from our neighborhood barbeque a couple weeks ago. My neighbor took these pictures - all I did was put them together on one board. We were all talking about how cool it will be for our kids to grow up together and enjoy many, many more neighborhood events in the years to come. And, who doesn't LOVE ice cream??



No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.