Sunday, October 7, 2007

And one last session for the weekend....

It was a busy weekend with three sessions - this was today's session in the park. These two adorable kids were sooooo good. And big brother was so sweet to his little sister - it just melted my heart! Here's a few pics to enjoy.





And, I just had to include this picture because I know everyone can relate. Parents, professional photographers, amateur photographers, anyone that wants a good family picture. There's always one person in the group doing something silly. This one made me laugh out loud - but there are plenty more just like it! I think she's saying "PICKLES" - since that was our word of the day! :)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.