Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Blog Contest

The battle of the LOLLIPOPS!! :)

This is the first of several contests I plan to do this year. I have chosen some cute Lollipop pictures and it's up to YOU to pick your favorite by posting a comment below with the image number you like best. Everyone that votes (if you leave an email) will be entered into a drawing for your choice of a FREE session or a FREE 16x20 print ($100 value). One vote per person please.

The image that gets the most votes will be given to the family in digital format so they can reprint it as many times as they want! :)

Good luck!

(You can click on the image to see it a little bigger).

IMAGE #1


IMAGE #2


IMAGE #3


IMAGE #4


IMAGE #5

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea! I vote for picture #1! amyntbergstrom@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Loved number 3! Too cute.
kjslate@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Sorry I put the wrong #! My vote is for #4. Sorry #3.
Kjslate@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

I like #1 - what a cutie!
hlafevers@idi.com

Anonymous said...

I like them all!!! ... but my fav is #4.
JJ - snakejj77@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

They are all precious, but #2 gets my vote.
tedder1214@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like # 1
Amy Richardson

Anonymous said...

Love #3!!! But I have to say the eyes and the face of #4 has to be the winner. It TRULY is hard to decide.

Anonymous said...

Love #1!!
jean_n_white@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My vote is for picture #2.

Anonymous said...

I vote for #1!
zoejane@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

very hard decision! I choose #1
lisatibbetts@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I must put a vote in for the messiest(#4). They are all cute though.
jtbranto@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love #1. just like a little boy to hold his prize up high! Jennifer Wolfe jjenjen2121@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I like #1. And if JJ wins the free session, I'm calling the authorities. seymourelizabeth@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Ainslee. Her eyes are beautiful and the lollipop is unique. Thanks...Nina

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.