Monday, February 4, 2008

Just for fun

Sometimes life gets going so fast, you forget to just have fun. I was getting Kylie out of bed this morning and she was in a great mood and she pointed to her little angel/butterfly wings in the closet. So, instead of distracting her so we could get dressed and go, I put them on her - along with her little tu-tu skirt. She was so proud! The mittens were her idea - but I think they match the outfit great! I asked her if she wanted tme to take her picture and she said yes (which is a rare word in our house these days) so I took a few pics while the moment lasted. And now, I have it forever....... my little angel! :)

You can click on it to see it better.


No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.