Wednesday, February 13, 2008

What a morning!

We played, we crawled in the dirt, we threw leaves, we had costume changes.... so much fun. This is a dear friend of mine and her lovely daughter and wonderful husband. This was my first time doing "official" pictures with them so I took WAY too many!! AND, this is the most pictures I have ever posted in my blog from one session - but it's so hard to choose!

The first one is my very favorite - it's just one of those moments. Don't you wonder what she's thinking?

Enjoy!!



The ballerina...


YEE-HAW!!












Love, sweet love!


This is just so sweet! I love the smiles! :)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.