Thursday, July 19, 2007

All booked up!!

Well - I'm excited to say that I am completely booked for weekends through mid September! It has been so incredible how fast things have taken off for my business. I really appreciate all the referrals and kind words from everyone. Sometimes life is such a surprise - taking turns that you never expect.

Which brings me to the picture below. My baby - when she was just minutes old. Obviously she wasn't a surprise (9 months of carrying her around gave it away), but how she changed my life has been the biggest surprise of all. I feel so fortunate to be able to spend every day with her. I am so grateful for my husband, who works so hard to provide for our family. The time is going so fast - why does it go so fast as you get older????

Anyway - talk about surprises - she doesn't look too happy about her "surprise entry" into this bright new world does she?


Picture courtesy of my husband or sister in law?? I don't know, I was passed out somewhere after the C-Section at this point! :)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.