Wednesday, July 25, 2007

VACATION!!

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow for my FIRST girl's weekend since my daughter was born. I have been so excited about going and then yesterday I started feeling very anxious about leaving my baby. What will she think? Will she be sad? It's a strange feeling - and I really didn't expect to feel this way at all. Of course, I will miss my husband too - but it makes it easier that he understands that I AM coming back.

These are the girls I'm visiting - they look like fun right? We all went to junior high/high school together and have kept in touch over the years. Each one of them has a special place in my heart. There is one more girl that's missing - she couldn't make it to the wedding - but I promise to post some pictures when I get back. This was in September 2004 - and yes - that's me in all of my wedding glory :) -- the day I married the very best guy on the planet!



And this is just another cutie pic of my baby (toddler) that I took yesterday when she was dipping her graham crackers in the milk - and asking for more.

I'll be back on Monday - have a great weekend!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.