Friday, July 13, 2007

Pricing

For those of you who "check in" on my blog - just wanted to let you know that I've made a couple price adjustments in order to cover my costs and labor. Greeting cards will now start at $35 per pack and Brag Books (Proof Books) will be $50.00. Some of you have received the "new" brag books at a discounted price because I hadn't officially changed the pricing yet. The new books are bigger - 5x7 in size - with black bordered 4x6 prints. I do a custom cover for each one - so they are a very nice and economical way to purchase multiple prints and show them off to all your friends!

If you've done some shopping, you know that my prices are already much lower than most custom/location photographers. I have decided to keep my pricing the same for the remainder of 2007 in appreciation to you - my customers - and to continue building my portfolio. So - book your sessions soon and take advantage of a GREAT DEAL!

Thanks again for your support!
Crystal

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.