Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another morning in the park

My favorite "photo-park" seems to be a favorite location of other photographers as well. There were two other familes getting their photos done today. 'Tis the season!!

These are friends (and neighbors) of mine and we had a lovely time this morning. Both kids did GREAT and we got lots of cute pics. I'm still working on a couple other galleries so I browsed quickly through these images to pick a few favorites to post.

Okay - back to work for me....

Enjoy!!








My lovely friend let me take some pictures of just her - I think her eyes are so gorgeous. It's always nice for me to take pictures of someone that isn't running away! She should be a model - don't you think? :)

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.