Friday, November 2, 2007

Brother and Sister - and a laugh

I just did this session a couple days ago and while browsing through the images, I laughed out loud! You'll see why when you see the 3rd and 4th pictures. I usually don't share the "funny" pictures that I get during the process - but I couldn't help it. I hope mom doesn't mind. These two were so sweet - we had a great time.

Baby Sister....


Big Brother....


Baby sister's thoughts on me and my camera (hee-hee)


Big brother looking for Dinosaurs in my camera lens - he got so close that my wide angle couldn't even get his whole face. But the look in his eyes - priceless!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.