Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sweet Baby

One of my dear friends just had her second child - a baby girl. I felt so honored to photograph her at just over two weeks. Being able to capture these moments for the special people in my life is such a joy to me. I have to say, mom seemed VERY well adjusted and relaxed. But, then again, she always seems to have it together. She even made ME lunch while I was there - and than goodness because my dentist appointment afterwards rendered my mouth USELESS for the rest of the day!

Big brother has been very sweet with her but it was really funny to watch how creatively he tried to get mommy to use "BOTH" hands to play with him while she was holding the baby. Aaaahhh, the sibling rivalry begins.... :)

I hope you enjoy these preview pics - can't wait to see her again!

You can click on this to see it a little bigger.




a little smile....


and of course, big brother, with his serious face and big blue eyes. Isn't he a doll?

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.