Thursday, November 22, 2007

Soooooo behind!

Oh my goodness - I feel so overwhelmed. I have had some wonderful sessions over the past couple weeks and I'm working very hard to get everyone their pictures for the holidays.

This session was a friend of mine that I used to work with - long before either of us were married. Now, she has three BEAUTIFUL children and it was so much fun to see her. Time goes by so quickly - and I hadn't even met any of her kids until now. She's one of those people that just makes it all look so easy!

These kids gave me a run for the money - each with their own agenda. This was my first family of five where ALL of the kids were mobile! We had a great time - and hopefully mom will be happy with the images.

Here's a few previews....








No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.