Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day - a personal note....

A great day for a great man (and many other great men out there!). We had a wonderful family weekend, complete with a trip to Ikea, homemade waffles and two trips to the pool! I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life - husband, friend, partner, father - and so much more. Since my father did not play a role in my life growing up I really treasure these times and I'm in awe of the amazing father/daughter relationship between Kylie & Daddy. Her eyes light up when he comes in the room - she's such a daddy's girl - tools and all!!! He was fixing a toy for her today and he said he needed a screwdriver - so she promptly went to her "tool puzzle" and came back with a screwdriver for him. It was just the sweetest thing ever!

So, here are a few of my favorite pics to celebrate Daddy and Daughter today (don't expect anything fancy - they're just snapshots). Happy Father's Day to all the Daddy's out there - and to all the Mommys that are doing the job of both. You are appreciated!

Proud papa - when Kylie was just a couple months old.

This has to be one of my FAVORITE pictures. This was the first time she ever laughed - for Daddy of course. It was that deep gut laugh that just makes you laugh out loud with her.

Father's Day last year...

And today - these are the big cheesy grins I usually get. Don't you love the pink bikini???

And here's the GREAT group of guys we hung out with today at the pool. I thought to myself - "this is the life". Great friends, great food - and so many great memories.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.