Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet 8 month old.....

I got together with a good friend of mine today so I could take pictures of her second child - a sweet baby girl. We thought it would be nice to let our children play together while I take pictures of the baby - not such a great plan. My daughter is 2 1/2 and her son is almost three and it was pretty, how shall I say it, exciting??? So, she tried to keep the kids entertained (and unharmed) while I followed the littlest one around snapping photos. Miss "L" just began to sit up a few weeks ago and she's already crawling and pulling up on furniture - unbelievable!

Take a look at this little angel - so happy and content - even through costume changes and screaming toddlers all around her (literally).



This was the view I got the most.....


What is going through her head right now??? That perplexing gaze....




At this point I gave up on trying to keep her in any one spot and just started following her all around my house while she explored.


Like the hat??? Old Navy bargain - so cute!


By the end - this was the only look she was giving me - as if to say: Are you done YET???


Click HERE to see a few of her baby pics from November

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.