Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Meet Miss Madison

Yes, you get to know her name! Her mom is a good friend of mine and I know she doesn't mind. I was so excited to finally take some pictures of this little sweety. She is adopted, as is her older brother, from an orphanage in Kazakhstan. I couldn't imagine a better family for these two kids. Their parents are so energetic, happy, and full of life. Nicolas came home a couple years ago, and Madison just got here this year. It's amazing to see how fast these kids grow and thrive with the nurture and support of a family. Love is a wonderful thing - with so much power to heal.

Well - enough said. I'm sure you will see - Madison is beautiful and Nicolas is so handsome - and they were meant to be together as a family! :)



Look at that grin!


Yes, I'm addicted to the tu-tu - I can't help it!





Here they are together - such a sweet moment.


Isn't he a cutie! All the neighbor girls are already after him!


It's hard for me to believe this is the same little boy they brought home just a couple short years ago. He' so BIG!

Oh - I forgot to mention that these pictures are a surprise for Father's Day so ssshhhhhhh!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.