Thursday, March 20, 2008

Love...

I know I have said it before, but it's very refreshing for me to do some sessions with adult subjects. These two were so fun and good sports with me wanting to take pictures all over their house. It's gorgeous - she has a passion for interior design and it shows! Another perk - they live right next door to me - so I didn't even have to drive anywhere! :)

Originally we were just doing a couple head shots of mrs "L" for work - but decided to do a full session with both of them. FUN!







We called this the "Beyonce" shot. The wind was blowing - so it was just like the set of a music video. It helps that she is so photogenic too!


No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.