Monday, March 24, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS.......

Lollipop picture #1 with 50% of the votes!! I'll be sending Mom the digital image this week. And the winner of the drawing is (drum roll please)........ Amy Bergstrom! She wins a free session or a free 16x20 portrait. Congratulations to BOTH winners! In case you didn't see the contest - here's the link to the old blog post: CONTEST

And, in celebration I am posting two quick preview pics from my other two sessions this weekend. These are two of my baby planners and they both celebrated their 1st birthdays with a few cute (and messy) cupcake pictures. I promise to post more as soon as I can.

LOVED this one with big sister enjoying her cupcake in the background. He's giving me the look - "hey lady, haven't you taken enough pictures yet???"



And this one was so funny - she licked all the frosting off first and then went for the cupcake. Just like mom I guess! :)


Today is my baby girl's 2nd birthday so I'm hoping to get a few Easter & Birthday Cake pictures of her up today as well. Happy Monday!!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.