Monday, March 31, 2008

So behind.....

Okay - it's taken me a week to get these up - I'm so behind. SORRY!!!

This was another one of my baby planners - and she is already one year old! I really can't believe it! If you want to see some of the previous pictures click HERE and HERE.

We had fun at the park, then we had a lollipop - and of course a birthday cupcake. She used to just sit and stare at me the whole time while I would take pictures - but now she's WAY more interested in doing her own thing. We had to hold her down to get some cute family shots. :)

Look at her big blue eyes....






Look at that tongue!!


And of course, enjoying her cupcake.

Happy Birthday!!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.