Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Only 2 Weeks Old....

He's so young, but so awake and soooo sweet. This is a wonderful family and I felt honored that they asked me to do their newborn pictures. We met back in June of last year when they were just a family of three. You can click HERE to see a few of those pics. I feel so lucky to meet all of these wonderful people and to be able to do something so special for them. Documenting life's most precious moments.

We didn't have much luck getting this little guy to sleep, but he was such a good sport anyway. He hardly fussed at all. I know mom is waiting to see a few of these previews - so I hope you enjoy!!



His biggest fans! :)


Aren't her eyes gorgeous? This is one of about three photos I got of her this time. She really wasn't interested in taking pictures. But she did say that I could buy her princess crown since they take 20 hours to make - or I could just borrow it and bring it back on Thursday. So FUNNY! The way their little minds work....




And a sweet moment with mother and son. She looks FABULOUS by the way! I hope I can look that great 2 weeks after my next baby (whenever that may be)! :)


I had to include this one - I just love the silhouette of his feet!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.