Monday, March 10, 2008

Okay - back to the pictures....

I've had some requests for new posts and pictures. I was letting the contest go for a while - but it's time to get back to some fun pictures! Contest winners will be announced next week.

This session was so fun. They were as sweet as could be and we took lots of pictures. They are excited about baby brother coming soon. I LOVED Mom's decorating style. The house was so light and colorful - it made for some fun pictures.

Just look at these curtains - so pretty! But, not as cute as Mom & Dad! :)

You can click on any of the pictures to see them a little bigger.


This was the hallway - it had such a nice glow with the blue walls and soft white pattern. Mom looked so pretty - I thought the mirror was great!


The whole family....

And this little darling is six years old and such a beauty. She gave me lots of big cheesy smiles, but I really liked this tender moment.

And this one too.....


And, I love the little smirk! She has one blue eye and one hazel/green eye - just gorgeous! Thanks miss "K" for taking pictures with me!







No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.