Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Neighbors, friends and poker competitor....

Here is a sneak peak from one of my sessions this weekend. They are friends and neighbors of mine and this was the first time I did "official" photographs for them. They are ahead of most of our neighborhood with the second child addition - but everyone else is catching up!

We had a great time and both kids did GREAT!

Here is little miss "E" in all her glory. You can click on any of these pictures to see them a little bigger.



Look at those gorgeous EYES! :)


I thought this was so cute - big brother giving me the EYE!


The whole family admiring their sweet baby girl....





A little mother-son time...


And DAD - doesn't he look so handsome and sweet! It's hard for me to believe this is the same guy I sit across the poker table from sometimes. Yes, I play Texas Hold 'Em Poker - I can't help it - it's SOO FUN!


And last, but DEFINITELY not least, MOM! Doesn't she look fabulous?

1 comment:

MommyDekel said...

These pictures are gorgeous!!!!!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.