Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Saturday....

I didn't book any sessions this weekend because we had lots going on and I was supposed to play tennis today - but we got rained out. So, here I am - blogging away! :)

These were all from Saturday. We started at the Jonquil Festival at Smyrna Village. It was really nice (at least while we were there - before the pouring rain) and I bought the CUTEST tu-tu that I can use for some of my upcoming sessions - can't wait!!!!

Here's the K-Bear when we arrived.


and watching the puppet show with daddy....


then we went to the MAIN STAGE to watch Kylie's friend Clare in her very first ballet recital. Kylie has some yummy lemon flavored Italian Ice!!!!


This is the lovely Clare before the show - doesn't she look excited?!!!


And Clare's little bro - also watching the show with his Italian Ice. From the look on his face - do you think he likes me??? :)


The show.....


the bow...... uh, I mean curtsy - right? You have to click on this one to see her beaming smile.


Then we went home for a nap - which Kylie would have liked to be longer - but we had a very special Birthday Party waiting for us. One of Kylie's best friends was turning THREE - I'm sure you all recognize her. The party was at the Little Gym of Smyrna and it was so much fun.

This was when we were "wrapping" Ainslee up like a present. She looks a little nervous....


The cake! All the lights were off so I did the best I could with no flash - but I think it's sweet.


And, of course, eating the cake...... YUMMY! Happy Birthday Ainslee!!!


The James Family ended the day with a trip to the Old Spaghetti Factory (MY personal favorite) and I have some funny pictures of Kylie eating Spaghetti - but I'll save those for another time.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.