Sunday, May 4, 2008

Such a trooper!

What a great session I had today. This little sweety is 6 months old and she was sooooo good for us this morning. She hardly made a peep no matter where we put her (and we put her lots of places). I know Mom & Dad were a little disappointed that we didn't get any smiles (she was very serious) but she is so beautiful and you can really see her personality in those big blue eyes. It reminded me of my daughter's 6 month pictures - she was very serious too - not a single smile. But now I look back at the pictures and it makes me laugh - because she is so NOT serious anymore - but that was just her, that day, being herself.

And, I hope Mom & Dad don't mind that I share a little bit of their story. Little miss "J" is having surgery in two weeks to repair a small hole in her heart. I know it must be terifying for them, but they are so positive and happy to have reached this moment after so much waiting. Mom and Dad are such a great team and I just know everything is going to work out for them.

Send good thoughts and prayers to this family in the coming days and weeks.

And without further delay...... some previews for Mom! You can click on any of these to see them a little bigger.



This is close to a smile - right?


This is one of my FAVORITE images!!


Okay - I had to include this because her bummy is TOO cute - but she definitely weighs more than 11 pounds. She was trying to escape.....




The whole family....


Mom had seen some other nursery pictures that I have done and really wanted to get one with her name - so, I guess it's not a secret anymore.... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.. the bummy and the bumbo photos are perfect!

-mullai

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.