Sunday, May 11, 2008

Couldn't help it....one last post for the day...

I'm awake, it's late, and my husband is out like a light...... so here I am looking at pictures....

I just LOVE my new point & shoot camera! It really takes wonderful pictures with very little effort. This pic is courtesy of my husband - of me and the K-bear at the park today. I'm incognito - unshowered - sporting a hat - but I still thought it was cute.

Happy Mother's Day to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT! :)

A little photo tip: In the photo above, we are in the shade and the sun is behind us. I picked this spot because it was a very bright and sunny day. Using this technique will keep your subjects from squinting and it gives your picture a nice "glow" around the subjects. Depending on how bright it is, you may also need to turn the flash to "on" instead of "auto" to add some fill light.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.