Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oh, the rolls!

When I finish a session I always want to run straight to my computer and download the images so I can see what I got. It's like Christmas for me - or maybe it's just an obsession. Anyway, this session was no different and I'm so excited about these images. This first one literally made me laugh out loud - his face is so cute!

Meet baby "C". He is 6 months old and so full of chubby rolls he could hardly fit into the bumbo seat. He was SOOOOO adorable! I LOVE IT! He was a great sport and mom and dad were too. All I can say is GOOD LUCK picking your favorites! :)

Enjoy!



The happy family.... click on it to see it bigger.


Just look at those rolls - it's like ART! He was such a happy baby.

Dad really wanted a picture on my old fashioned scale but baby "C" was a little too big for it so we had to hold him up - I still think it's cute though.

And finally, a little "special effect" picture. So sweet!


No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.