Saturday, May 17, 2008

Such a sweety pie!

I had a really nice session yesterday - luckily the rain moved out but it was still pretty wet at the park. This sweet girl was such a good talker - at only 22 months. I am so amazed at how different each and every child is.

Mom planned this session to get pictures as a surprise for Father's Day (so shhhhh) and I asked her if she wanted anything "in particular" or just a variety. She said something very insightful to me - that she really liked how my pictures looked so "natural" and that she just wanted a variety of different pictures. I was very flattered because that statement is the very essence of what I try to do with my photography - capture the natural moment as it happens - the "real" person and not so much the posed images.

So, here are a few of my favorites. I never know if my favorites will be anyone else's favorites because I am always drawn to the images that speak to me - rather than the perfect smile or pose. As always - you can CLICK on the image to get a better view.

This was a game of peek-a-boo....


This was a frolick in the park... (click on it)




Just look at these eyes...



This was so cute to me - she's giving me the eye as she drinks her "coco" - code word for milk!



This one just speaks for itself don't you think?



And a sweet moment between mother and daughter - truly timeless.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is beautifull!! She has the curly hair like you did and she looks so sweet! Since I do not get to see her, I love when you send pictures. Thank you

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.