Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shop, Sip & Savor

I think the flyer below says it all! I'm so excited to be working with the ladies at the Shoppe of Vinings. I was there today taking all of the pictures to design this invitation and I can't wait to go SHOPPING next week! I have to say it's very different taking pictures of "stuff" rather than people but it was kind of therapeutic. I had fun being creative and playing with the angles, etc.

The crew at Taverna Fiorentina are wonderful too - the food and wine are going to be DELICIOUS! Check out their website: www.tavernafiorentina.com

I hope you can stop by the party........ click on the picture to get a GOOD view!

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.