Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two beautiful girls....

Two Blog posts in one day - woo-hoo! :)

This was my second session this weekend. I got to meet these two lovely girls, the oldest almost 4 and the youngest 19 months. The one thing mom wanted most was a picture of the two of them together. Let me tell you, these two girls were masterminds at NOT letting me take pictures of them together. It was really funny actually - each of them knew just when to look away or turn around right when the other one was smiling.

When I look at the images, it takes me back to that day. I can really see their personalities in the images and it makes me smile. I hope mom and dad enjoy them as well.

This is baby sister laying on Daddy's shoulder. I was astounded by how much she was talking at 19 months old. Full, clear sentences and thoughts. WOW!!!


Big hugs!


Are these two so cute or what???? I love the matching haircuts!


Pucker up!!


One of my lollipops was broken - but it worked out great because they like to share......


Actually, I think miss "L" was much happier when her little sister got tired of the lollipop and let her have it all to herself. :) Can't you just hear it...... " MINE "


I love this image - it's one of those timeless moments. A postcard, a canvas on the wall, it speaks volumes.

No comments:

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ccjamesphotography.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.